04 November 2008

We Vote for Free Food

We love this country. We discovered today that our "I voted" stickers could earn us lots of free stuff around town. Since we are happily unemployed, it was a perfect day to drive around asking for handouts.

Here we are with our free chicken sandwiches.
Free coffee at Starbucks. Thomas drank his, but Gina didn't.
Free Ben and Jerry's (we missed this one, there too early)... maybe we'll go back after dinner.
Best of all, free Krispy Kreme doughnuts! Chocolate glazed ones with patriotic sprinkles.

I like to be in America!

4 comments:

Scott and Meaghan said...

Looks like a very eventful day! What a fun thing to do!

ERIKA said...

How are those dissertations coming along?

Suzanne said...

I tried to get free ice cream, but the Ben and Jerry's I went to had closed. Grr....I had to settle for Cold Stone. Where's the Ben and Jerry's in Greensboro?

Thomas and Gina said...

we never did get ours either.... it's at the new friendly center.