14 July 2008

A little tour

Today I went out to explore the campus a little bit. Turns out it's pretty small, just the main building and the apartment buildings for the students. Here's the courtyard behind our building.
Front entrance of our building. My room is on the top floor, far left. I like to think of it as the penthouse. That's not my blue shopping cart by the way.
The main building of the University of Quebec at Rimouski. Standing in front of this building you can look down the hill to the St. Lawrence River.
A freshly planted flowerbed in a park next door.
These two are for you, Thomas.

And this is the view facing away from the river toward the countryside.
All in all, it's a really nice place to stay. We have great views, plenty of rehearsal space, a nice kitchen, and even maid service. We're here for longer than I had thought, until the 26th.