20 April 2009

Call for Recipes

Okay, some of you may be thinking, "enough with all the crock pot business," but Gina is just getting on board with this whole cooking method. This morning she dumped some chicken and 2 cans of soup into the machine, and when she came home in the afternoon, it had turned into this. Astounding!

So, we'd like to request some recipes of yours to try out in our shiny new machine. Do you have any favorites? Just post a recipe or two on your blog and leave us a comment with a link when you do.

Thanks and have a lovely dinner.

3 comments:

Daniel and Elizabeth said...

You should try my famous chilli

Suzanne said...

I just made a tasty beef stroganoff that slow cooked in the oven for 4 hours. I bet it would work in a crock pot! I'll email you the recipe when I get home.

Scott and Meaghan said...

I have the BEST crock pot stew recipe! I'll make sure to get it to you :)